[asterisk-users] Audiocodes MP-11X configuration to work with Asterisk

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 21:37:57 CST 2008

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 17:25, Jeff LaCoursiere <jeff at jeff.net> wrote:

> What does Audiocodes release under GPL?

The MP-202 is running Linux. At first they said "no it's not" and
later they admitted it did, but refused to supply the source code.
Oddly enough, the Linux distribution is OpenRG, which itself had GPL
problems a while back.

I don't know about any other products, but I have never used them
either. Of course, if they use GPL software they probably have the
same attitude towards it.

They shipped me the devices from their offices in Israel, so I could
not just go to small claims court to get the code from them, I just
gave up and never used their products again. Too bad, because the
product was very nice.