[asterisk-users] help with DAHDI hangup on calling out.

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Dec 28 14:38:48 CST 2008

Jerry Geis wrote:
> I installed DAHDI (2.1.0.3) on a machine with asterisk 1.4.22 and libpri
> 1.4.7
>
> and I am getting the error:
>     -- Requested transfer capability: 0x00 - SPEECH
>     -- Called 23/317506XXXX
>     -- Channel 0/23, span 1 got hangup, cause 99
>     -- Hungup 'DAHDI/23-1'

Hangup Cause 99 is:
An Information Element or Parameter Does Not Exist or is Not Implemented.

Indicates that the equipment sending this cause has received a message
which includes information element(s)/parameter(s) not recognized
because the information element identifier(s)/parameter name(s) are not
defined or are defined but not implemented by the equipment sending the
cause.