[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.2 and openser 1.4

Mike Trest Mike at Trest.COM
Sat Dec 27 07:34:20 CST 2008

At 07:32 AM 12/27/2008, fateme fatah wrote:
>Hi:
>Can asterisk 1.2 and openser 1.4 work togather ?
>Regards.

Yes.  I have done large deployments that where multiple SER (and
OpenSIPS)  are used for either inbound or outbound  (supplier) proxy.
with multiple ASTERISKS and Cisco 5400s.

I have also put both on same linux box (5060 for Asterisk , 506X for
SER) when necessary to meet technical challenges on interface with
specific carriers.

..mike..