[asterisk-users] Friday Dec 26th : VUC about Skype for Asterisk

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 05:28:04 CST 2008

Hi,

I hope everyone will have a joyous holiday time. If you happen to find
yourself at loose ends on Friday after the eat and drink fest that
many of us will be privileged to enjoy Thursday, come and talk with us
about Skype for Asterisk. Steve Sokol, who's in charge of the beta for
this module at Digium, has courageously agreed to give us a report on
how it's coming along.

Spread this URL around on your social network : http://tr.im/voip  and
remember all the information about the VUC is at
http://www.VoipUsersConference.org witjh IRC back chat at
#voip-users-conference on Freenode.net.

I've been a part of the asterisk community for several years and I
want to reiterate how much this means to me each passing year. I've
had a chance to meet many of you in person, especially Digium people,
but many others as well. We have a great core group on the VUC, too.
You're a fantastic group and as is sometimes the case with these
things, the whole definitely more than just the sum of the parts.

HAPPY and PROSPEROUS  NEW YEAR to everyone in the Asterisk and VoIP
Users community !

/r

It happens at 12 Noon ET Friday December 26th: Skype/Asterisk progress
with Steve Sokol

SIP URI: Talkshoe at vuc.onsip.com
PSTN: (724) 444-7444

when connected, enter: 22622# and your PIN#
if you do not have a PIN, use 1#