[asterisk-users] AEL Variable Warning Messages

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Tue Dec 23 16:01:24 CST 2008

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 03:09:51PM -0600, Brent Davidson wrote:
>

>> Unfortunately 1.4.22 no
>> longer has Zaptel.  :(
>>

> Asterisk 1.4.22 builds with both Zaptel and DAHDI.

I spent several hours trying to make it work yesterday and it just
wouldn't.  I kept getting an error message that it was unable to bind
the echo canceler to channel 1.  It might have something to do with the
RCBFX drivers, I'm not sure.  I found your page and followed your
instructions.  Everything appeared to work until I checked with
dahdi_cfg -vv.  That's where I got the message.  Don't have my notes
here so I don't have the actual error message right now.

--
Brent Davidson
I.T. Manager