[asterisk-users] Using Asterisk to measure call quality: Introducing Recqual

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Tue Dec 23 15:54:06 CST 2008

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Kristian Kielhofner
<kristian.kielhofner at gmail.com> wrote:
>  This is true, however, I wasn't very excited about any other debug
> messages that might get printed with "debug 1".  I knew I only needed
> the endpoint RTP address, so I just removed the if.  Of course you
> could always just run with "debug 1" instead of the patch too.
>
> Again, this modification isn't strictly required.  I just did if for
> SIP providers that give unpredictable media endpoint IP addresses...
> :)

Debug 1 isn't that much. Just grep for line you're using and
everything should work fast and fine. Sometimes i even log our
production servers for weeks with debug 1. So i would suggest
submiting this modification to digium bugtracker, if it really helps
tracking ip's.

Thanks again,
Atis

--