[asterisk-users] AEL Variable Warning Messages

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Tue Dec 23 15:09:51 CST 2008

Dave Fullerton wrote:
> I had gotten similar messages when I forgot to put quotes around
> channels like that (took me forever to realize that one). Since you have
> them I would say this is a bug. What version of asterisk are you running?
>
> -Dave
I'm running 1.4.21.2 and I can't upgrade until Oslec works reliably with
DAHDI and Rhino RCBFX card.  I tried doing a new install with 1.4.22
yesterday and couldn't get Oslec to work correctly with the Rhino card
when running with DAHDI instead of zaptel.  Unfortunately 1.4.22 no
longer has Zaptel.  :(