[asterisk-users] Dailplan code for holiday detection?

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Tue Dec 23 12:11:41 CST 2008

This has been on my ToDo list far too long.

I have a small call-center setup, with basic
time of day/day of week validation before putting
callers in the queues.

With the holidays upon us, I need to add check to
see if 'today' is a holiday so I do not put callers
in unmanned queues.  Due to how the agents work, I have
to allow joinwhenempty.

Does anyone have a snippet of dialplan code, perhaps using
Astdb, to check it 'today' is a listed holiday?

Thanks,
Dan