[asterisk-users] question on connecting speakers

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Mon Dec 22 11:26:05 CST 2008

We sell BT200's premodified for this exact purpose. We install an RCA/Phono jack on the back so you can connect the phone directly to your overhead paging equipment. They also have a toggle switch for moving between the chassis speakerphone and the external jack. We're currently using these in a number of schools that have Rauland paging systems and they work wonderfully.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105