[asterisk-users] Problem configuring Asterisk as client for ekiga.net -- NAT problem

obitori junk junk at obitori.net
Fri Dec 19 16:55:27 CST 2008

Danny:

I restarted asterisk both times after making changes to the sip.conf in
response to Eric's suggestions.

I'll send you my original post with sip debug info.  I ran sip debug
again.  The logged info is identical to what I was getting before I
changed the codec allow/disallow settings...

I think this is an Asterisk behind a NAT configuration problem, but if I
could be wrong.

Bud