[asterisk-users] queue question

Giedrius Augys voipas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 11:35:10 CST 2008

2008/12/18 David fire <ddfire at gmail.com>

> you can use the h extencion, when a call is hangup this extencions is
> executed
> (doble posting in action)
>
> 2008/12/18 Giedrius Augys <voipas at gmail.com>
>
>>  Hello,
>>
>>    Is it possible, that after the call was established between client and
>> agent and one of the them hangups the call , the cmd queue executes cmd
>> (gosub, macro) or something...
>> Thanks for advance
>>

>> --
>> Pagarbiai  / Best Regards,
>> Giedrius Augys

> you can use the h extencion, when a call is hangup this extencions is
> executed
> (doble posting in action)
>
> --
> (\__/)
> (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
> (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Hi , David,

  I forgot to mention that I'm using Asterisk 1.6.0.1 version and ael. The
reason to execute some commands is: when the call is established , cmd queue
'launches' macro or 'gosub', so when I setup some variables or insert data
to database (agent interface, channel and so on). But when the call finishes
between agent and client, I want to remove information about this call. I
want to do, for example: recording on demand , not using dtmf , but agent on
the web clicks the button during conversation 'start to record'. Maybe where
is easiest way... ?

--
Pagarbiai  / Best Regards,
Giedrius Augys