[asterisk-users] speelcheeK? (was Re: top posting again [was: Re: CDR Design])

RE Kushner List Account lists at darl.com
Thu Dec 18 09:25:41 CST 2008

Drew Gibson wrote:
> David fire wrote:
>
>> you are soamming my mail box whit this useless discution
>> the solution is doble posting (top and bottom)
>>
> Is it the spelling that is difficult or the typing?

speel cheeK 2 heard. C?

Kind of reminds me of that movie... Johnny Dangerously -- You fargin
corksucking iceholes.

In all seriousness though, I wish I had a context checker in my e-mail
program to catch those brain farts where the brain is faster than the
hands, or where you put if instead of is or something r-tarded like that.

-Ron