[asterisk-users] top posting again [was: Re: CDR Design]

RE Kushner List Account lists at darl.com
Wed Dec 17 17:11:54 CST 2008

Paul Hales wrote:
>> In the "order in which people normally read text" they don't
>> repeat the entire conversation from the beginning each time
>> a question is asked either...  Bottom posting is just as bad!
>>

> I am strongly against anyone posting anything with their bottom.

How about this, don't quote anything.  That will fix it until people
bitch that they can't follow the threat.  I already ignore any top
posted threads for the most part, the natural order if older first
unless you use Outlook or Outlook Express. If someone is using Outlook
Express for e-mail I know they are a moron already and can safely ignore
the ignoramus.

Look at the headers, you'll see the trend. It's not 100% true all the
time, but a good 90%.

-Ron