[asterisk-users] libpri and NT-Point to multi-point

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 03:37:37 CST 2008

I have piggy backed a few PBX's off the back of a B410P (4 x BRI) card with no problems.  The ones I used for testing were the Avaya IP Office, Siemens Hi-Path/Hi-Com and various old Panasonics.

All I had to do was to turn on the 100ohm termination on my S0 ports (set as NT on the B410P of course).

I actually have a similar set-up at the moment on our main asterisk system.  2 x BRI trunks (ports 1 & 2 set as TE ptp - for the DDI's etc) and 2 x BRI S0 bus (ports 3 & 4 set as NT ptmp) running and ISDN modem on each (good old Fritz! ones).

So it is possible to run ptmp on NT ports using mISDN - just remember to turn on 100ohm termination on the ISDN card if you only have one device per port.

HTH
Andy