[asterisk-users] Installing Asterisk v1.6 on Ubuntu Intrepid?

Scott Berry n7zib at northlc.com
Tue Dec 16 18:55:07 CST 2008

Hi Tillman,

I am havingthe same problem can you expand on your answer here?  I am
not sure I understand what your saying.  Are you saying that this is
really not an Asterisk problem?  And just another thought.  Where is
sentinel coming from?  Interesting I wounder if it's something left over
from another version of Asterisk from an early version?

Scott