[asterisk-users] problems of DNS

troxlinux xserverlinux at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:43:06 CST 2008

my service was very well until I have not had behind, for some days I made
any change and my dns it works perfectly..

I check my account and my parameters in broadvoice and look that they
changed the out proxy for my account

if I change in the sip the parameter host = proxy-nyc.broadvoice.com  the it
is connected but I cannot make calls it refuses me

Called 7139437383 at sip.broadvoice.com
[Dec 16 18:40:26] WARNING[5770]: chan_sip.c:12334 handle_response_invite:
Received response: "Forbidden" from '"ricky-home" <
sip:908XXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com <sip%3A908XXXXXXX at sip.broadvoice.com>
>;tag=as37b0b062'
    -- SIP/sip.broadvoice.com-08d65500 is circuit-busy
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/1/0)
  == Auto fallthrough, channel 'SIP/130-b7d09950' status is 'CONGESTION'

any help, I contact myself with the broadvoice support and them they say
that all this well

regardss

rickygm