[asterisk-users] Queue Question

Sebastian scgm at adinet.com.uy
Mon Dec 15 17:21:02 CST 2008

Is this going to be released in any 1.6 version soon??

Your branch (queue-reset) is supouse to be the same as trunk but with this
functionality?
Is this branch updated every time trunk is committed?? I checked the log and
seems to have the latest commits of trunk, but I would like to be sure.

Thanks

Regards,

Sebastian