[asterisk-users] Dedicated Fax Line

Tim Nelson tnelson at rockbochs.com
Mon Dec 15 15:04:24 CST 2008

Tell your PRI provider that you want one of those channels exclusively bound to your fax DID. Also, it should be removed from the normal hunt group where the rest of your calls come in. Then, the only way that PRI channel will be used is when someone calls your fax number/DID.

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105