[asterisk-users] We think we are cpe but they think they are cpe too

Uros Djokic uros.djokic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 04:13:20 CST 2008

Just for records. I have got red light on Rx loss on keymile pri modem
because
I did not make good pinout on my cable. Right pinout is 1 2 4 5 and 1 2 4 5
(4 wires)
on both Rj-45 conncectors not 1 2 4 5 and 4 5 1 2 as I made. After I made
cable
right red light disappeared.

Other problem was that telco did not route calls on my isdn number.After
they made
necessary changes I can receive calls. Thanks for your help.

I have few more questions for you:
1) Zap show status gave me IRQ 1 (irq misses 1) . Is it a problem ? TE121B
card is alone on
interupt now (I moved it to another PCI express slot)

2) After restart of asterisk (not always) from time to time I can see
following error message in log file:
ERROR chan_zap.c got S-frame while link down

3) Finnaly afeter restarting of zaptel (not always) I can see following
error after which I can only power of server.
BUG: soft lockup CPU#3 stuck for 11 s! [swapper:0]
                                                           [rmmod:5305]
         soft lockup CPU#0 stuck for 11 s! [swapper:0]
                                                           [rmmod:5305]
status: {DRDY} ata4.0 revalidation failed errno=s
e mask 0x0 SAcT 0x0
SErr 0x0 action 0x2 frozen

After restart everything is fine again.
I hope this is not connected with known issue about this cards (shipped
before November 5th 2008 mine was shipped on September 15th) I've read on
Digium forum (freeze some Dell servers Digium called everyone who has this
issue to change card.Cause was voltage)

Thanks again,
Uros Djokic

--