[asterisk-users] ring back tone

michel freiha michofr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 15:12:00 CST 2008

Dear Sir,

I'm using a2b context in order to add billing to my calls as follow:

[a2billing]

exten => _X.,1,DeadAGI,a2billing.php
exten => _X.,n,Wait,10
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

If I add the following to the context:

[a2billing]

exten => _X.,1,ringing
exten => _X.,n,DeadAGI,a2billing.php
exten => _X.,n,Wait,10
exten => _X.,n,Hangup

The line begins ringing using the asterisk ring back tone...But as soons as
a ring back tone is detected from the carrier side, asterisk will play that
tone that have bad quality...

I need please to force asterisk to use its own ring back tone all the
time...Is that possible?

Regards

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Philipp Kempgen <philipp.kempgen at amooma.de