[asterisk-users] Asterisk and VoIP Links and Sites

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 05:24:40 CST 2008

If you are on delicious.com (= del.icio.us) please send us links to
anything you consider of interest to the conference: blogs, articles,
services (your services and products!), images, phones, devices, tech
alerts. There is a simple mechanism built in to Delicious.com. Once
you bookmark a URL, just add the tag

 for:voipusersconference

and we will receive the link in our inbox. This will help organize the
URLs we read on the conference, but it also sends us to users sites
like your blog, your project, your how-to guide, anything you have
contributed to the community.

The Voip Users Conference Delicious page is here:
http://delicious.com/voipusersconference

Sending bookmarks over to Voip Users Conference will really be sharing
the link with the entire community, including several Digium folks, a
lot of bloggers, service providers, product manufacturers, and
interested people.

If you really don't want to mess with Delicious and have a link or
anything else you'd care to share (subjsct suggestions or any info)
feel free to  email it to me.

The VUC has been downloaded by over 41,000 unique IP addresses to
date. There are 20 to 50 live callers each week, including guests from
various equipment manufacturers, software companies, service providers
and open source developers.

Thanks to those of you who take part in this international community effort.

/r