[asterisk-users] call to mobiles and it is turn off

Bruno Castelo Branco bruno at paramont-asia.com.cn
Thu Dec 11 22:14:04 CST 2008

Hi all

When I call to any mobile and the device is power off the asterisk keep
ringing and I not able to hear the tradicional message  saying this
mobile is  power off.....
When I call from a normal analogic line I got the message.
Somebody have some suggestion to enable asterisk to identify turn off
devices and pass the message to peer? otherwise when somebody call to
some mobile always think is ringing and not power off.

thanks

Asterisk 1.4.22
E1 PRI digital line

*zapata.conf*
[channels]
; General options
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callerid=""xxxxxx
switchtype=euroisdn
signalling=pri_cpe
group=1
context=incoming
pri_dialplan=unknow
prilocaldialplan=unknow
overlapdial=no
amaflags=billing
priindication=outofband
channel=1-15,17-31
*
zaptel.conf*
# Span 1: WCT1/0 "Wildcard TE122 Card 0" (MASTER)
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
# termtype: te
bchan=1-15,17-31
dchan=16