[asterisk-users] CDR Design

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 05:37:59 CST 2008

I've just spotted another interesting CDR 'feature'.  Data calls don't
get flagged as such.  In other words - if I make an ISDN modem call to
another ISDN modem via. the PSTN, the source and destination channels
are set correctly (as is everything else in the current CDR) but there
is no record if it being a data call.

Can the 'new style' (whatever it turns out to be) differentiate between
data and voice calls (eg. B and D channel ones on ISDN)?

Just one more thing to keep Papa Murf busy over the holidays :).

Cheers
Andy