[asterisk-users] Execute AGI after answered Dial() has ended

Martin Tirsel ak at blackpage.eu
Wed Dec 10 11:21:19 CST 2008

Hello,

I am googling for a while but google seems to be broken today, no
solution yet :D I have a PHP script which needs to be started after
Dial() has ended. If there is no answer, busy, etc., it is not a
problem, because dialplan continues after the Dial() application, but
when the call is established (i call macro in Dial() with AGI execution,
working ok) and after the call ends, dialplan execution stops on the
Dial(). But I need dialplan to continue after call end and execute the
AGI script.

Is there any way how to do it?

Thanks for help,
mt