[asterisk-users] Voicemail.conf : concise hour prompts

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:14:11 CST 2008

Hi,

In  voicemail.conf:
; Supported values:
; 'filename'    filename of a soundfile (single ticks around the filename
;               required)
; ${VAR}        variable substitution
; A or a        Day of week (Saturday, Sunday, ...)
; B or b or h   Month name (January, February, ...)
; d or e        numeric day of month (first, second, ..., thirty-first)
; Y             Year
; I or l        Hour, 12 hour clock
; H             Hour, 24 hour clock (single digit hours preceded by "oh")
; k             Hour, 24 hour clock (single digit hours NOT preceded by
"oh")
; M             Minute, with 00 pronounced as "o'clock"
; N             Minute, with 00 pronounced as "hundred" (US military time)
; P or p        AM or PM
; Q             "today", "yesterday" or ABdY
;               (*note: not standard strftime value)
; q             "" (for today), "yesterday", weekday, or ABdY
;               (*note: not standard strftime value)
; R             24 hour time, including minute

Is it me or it's not possible to hear something like :
"seventeen hour fifteen minutes" ?

I can't get rid of "am" or "pm" prompts : both k, R or combinations fail.

Regards