[asterisk-users] Stability unmatched!

amit mehta amit.magnate at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 01:15:47 CST 2008

Hello Friends,

Sorry to hijack the thread,but i am Asterisk beginner and am facing
problem with eyebeam getting registered.

If i am selecting Domain with register and receive incoming calls then
i am not able to get register but if i remove the tick then i am able
to register with the server but the other user cannot call me as i
cannot receive incoming calls.
Moreover what should i select for Send Outbound Via:
I selected target domain.
The other user gets registered at other place and can send and receive calls.
If i dont put the tick for incoming calls i get register and can make
outbound calls but in that too the other user can listen my voice but
i cannot listen his voice.
Is that a problem with voice settings in my laptop.
The server is remotely located and has vicidialnow installed on it.

Kindly solve my querry.

Regards,
Asterisk Beginner.