[asterisk-users] Voicemail and FreePBX

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Mon Dec 8 14:52:11 CST 2008

Looks like someone messed with a umask.  I would guess that freepbx can't
read "non-permissioned" files. The umask for msg0005.txt was 0770.  The
umask for msg0005.gsm was 0777.  I'd check the shell commands that run in or
under both processes for changes.  BTW, you should probably be running
something like Tripwire to pickup changes like this when they happen instead
of when the symptoms show (That's what I'm told).