[asterisk-users] asterisk survey

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Mon Dec 8 09:40:11 CST 2008

just had an interesting random 'survey' call.

TMC publishing are calling asterisk installers (I'm not one, but they probably got my name from the asterisk lists) asking about asterisk installations, how many installs per month, how many employees in the company etc etc

Unfortunately the call center jockey didn't know which vendor was paying for he suvery but i bet someone is building a decent size list for something as I'm sure TMC dont come cheap to provide this research.

Cheers,
Dean Collins
www.Cognation.net