[asterisk-users] config from DB

andrej at teksavvy.com andrej at teksavvy.com
Sun Dec 7 01:19:14 CST 2008

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, if this has been already discussed, but maybe someone encountered
interesting issue.
I have an * Dialplan configured with MySQL db. Everything works excellent,
except, I can't specify the "ex-girlfriend logic". For example

Context		exten		Priority		app
appdata
Default		400		1			Wait		20
Default		400/100	1			Wait		10

So, it does not matter what is my callerid, it will always go in wait(20) If
user with callerID 100 will try to dial x400, it will go to wait(20) as
well, and never wait(10). In another words Asterisk will disregard this
logic. If I place this logic in the extensions.conf file it will work as a
charm - no problem.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

--Andy