[asterisk-users] Sip Node w/ 4 wire audio & AT command set callsupervision

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Sat Dec 6 23:04:23 CST 2008

Google Multitech CallFinder GSM out of Minnesota if you want a common
off the shelf product.  GSMA.org was using their product with FXO/FXS
for backup purposes.

I recall they have a GSM to FXO/FXS, and I thought they had GSM to H323.

I also found a European company that made high end (24+) GSM banks to
FXO/FXS but can't recall the name.