[asterisk-users] call loop in the network

BERGANZ François francois at acropolistelecom.net
Fri Dec 5 05:30:20 CST 2008

Hello,

I think, that I find a bug for a specific asterisk use.

My network test is:

Client 1
----------asterisk0(client)---asterisk1(ss7)--Asterisk2(media)
Client 2

I need that a call from Client1 go through
asterisk0->asterisk1->asterisk2->asterisk1->asterisk0->Client2

When I do the call from Client1,

·         Asterisk0 forward to asterisk1

·         Asterisk1 forward to asterisk2

·         Asterisk2 forward to asterisk1

·         Asterisk1 forward to asterisk0

When Asterisk1 forward to asterisk0, asterisk0 reply “SIP/2.0 401
Unauthorized”

I think that the user have to be authorize because the first call come from
himself! And I insert insecure very for everyone

I think that if asterisk receive a call from an user which isn’t from the IP
registered, asterisk refuse the call
 no?

Can you help me ?

Need you debug?