[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA922 - hangup problem

dubravko caric dubravko_caric at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 03:49:08 CST 2008

Hi all,

I'm testing Linksys SPA922 phone and I have strange issue. when call is finished on the phone I see "CallEnded" and normal silence for cca. 5 seconds and then I get fast busy for cca. 20 sec. So, this isn't automatic hangup as on other phones I have tried (Cisco 7940, grandstream, XLite,... ) and I have to manually hangup handset to finish a call. Is this normal behavior for this phones or have I misconfigured something (maybe on Asterisk, but other types of phones are working OK)?

Thanks in advance

/dubravko