[asterisk-users] set monitor_filename

Alejandro Kauffmann akauffma at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Dec 4 22:03:04 CST 2008

Ralf Träskman wrote:
> Hi
>

> I have this in my queue extension and I see this in asterisk when I call
> to the queue, but no file is created in the directory any ideas?
>

> exten =>
> s,1,Set(MONITOR_FILENAME=/var/spool/asterisk/queuecalls/QSAMPLE-${UNIQUEID})
>

> -- Executing [s at kundservice:1] Set("SIP/0850001175-b7942770",
> "MONITOR_FILENAME=/var/spool/asterisk/queuecalls/QSAMPLE-1228382046.12")
>

> Regards
>
> /ralf

The basics.  Does the queuecalls directory exist?  Does the user that *
runs under have write permission in that directory?

The monitor-format parameter MUST be set in queues.conf to enable
recording and to select the format of the recording.  In addition, I
believe this is still true in 1.4, if you don't set the monitor-join
parameter to yes you will end up with two files (in & out) instead of a
single file with both legs of the call.

Alex