[asterisk-users] Call parking

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Dec 4 15:56:40 CST 2008

Welcome to the world of FreePBX.  It would save me quite a bit of time
if you could list what ports (port number and signaling) you have on the
card and what context you want each port to go into.  When I manually
merge the two files (after stripping out 37 billion comment lines) I see
that channel 1 is defined twice, channel 4 is defined once and and
channels 2 and 3 are not defined at all.

--
Consulting and design services for LAN, WAN, voice and data.  Based near
Birmingham, AL.  Now accepting clients worldwide. Contact me for Tellabs