[asterisk-users] canreinvite=yes problem

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Dec 4 11:14:42 CST 2008

Reinvites will happen by default.  Post your sip.conf [general] and the
peers in sip.conf masking only the passwords.  Also paste the part of
extensions.conf that you use to Dial.

--
Consulting and design services for LAN, WAN, voice and data.  Based near
Birmingham, AL.  Now accepting clients worldwide. Contact me for Tellabs