[asterisk-users] OT - Is sourceforge OpenH323 active ?

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Thu Dec 4 04:55:26 CST 2008

As I recall, when openh323.org because obsolete people could download
the PWLib & OpenH323 libraries from http://www.voxgratia.org/

Openh323 has moved to become OPAL (supporting SIP, H323 and IAX) and can
be downloaded from http://www.opalvoip.org

H323Plus is also a continuation of OpenH323 supporting only H323.

If you need to download OpenH323 and PWLib version suitable for
Asterisk's chan_h323 you can follow the "OpenH323 downloads" link at the
Voxgratia site.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.