[asterisk-users] Call parking

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Dec 3 17:33:29 CST 2008

By "legacy phone" I assume you have an analog card connected to your
Asterisk server.  I've not used analog phones with Asterisk in many
years, but IIRC you need transfer=yes and threewaycalling=yes in
zapata.conf/chan_dhadi.conf.  You would then do a 2nd flash to complete
the transfer.  On Polyom phones you do Transfer button/dial number/hear
parking slot/Transfer button again/Hang up.