[asterisk-users] Parking calls

Sebastian scgm at adinet.com.uy
Tue Dec 2 17:47:53 CST 2008

I found other solution, I can use cannel local to dial to an extension with
m parameter, then I can put Ringing as the first thing to do that will
follow processing the next lines of the dialplan, with the m option MOH will
sound instead of ringing, and I can do the heavy work there till I finish
and do other things with the call.

Thanks!