[asterisk-users] cepstral vs festival

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 03:08:32 CST 2008

In my experience cepstral has always had much nicer sounding voices, but I
haven't tinkered too much with either. There is a reason one is pay and one
free though J I believe cepstral is still offering demo's, I'd download each
and see which one gives you the performance you're looking for.

Thanks,

Matt G

:  <http://www.voipphreak.ca> http://www.voipphreak.ca

:  <http://www.ratemydialplan.com> http://www.ratemydialplan.com