[asterisk-users] Can asterisk work with a dynamic IP?

Matt Gibson mattgibson.ca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:00:19 CST 2008

We're using it here on dynamic IP from our ISP.

They provide reverse DNS, which we've simply setup a CNAME to.

So, CPE390480Q239432098423.MYISP.COM is cnamed to PBX.MYBUSINESSDOMAIN.COM

Did not have to change anything else for this to work.

Thanks,
Matt G

: http://www.voipphreak.ca
: http://www.ratemydialplan.com