[asterisk-users] Dahdi, b410p and looping from 1 port to another

Wilton Helm whelm at compuserve.com
Mon Dec 1 15:42:31 CST 2008

>Never heard of that mailer.  You might try using Kontact under Kubuntu, as it
>has reasonable defaults.

Outlook Express, the default mail handler on Windows XP.  I only have one Linux computer at present and it is dedicated to Asterisk and file backups and web serving, etc., so whatever I use has to work under Windows (I use a lot of aps and exchange files with customers that require Windows to be my normal OS).

My real question was more how this is supposed to work.  I've been reading posts and sending a few, and seem to be functioning OK, but I don't know if I'm doing anything right, and using the tools I'm using it is 10 to 1 more chaotic and less useful than anything else I've ever done, so I assume other know a better way.

Wilton