[asterisk-users] MySQL Error Message

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Mon Dec 1 15:40:00 CST 2008

Barton Fisher wrote:
> Can some tell me what this warnings means?
> The dialplan works, but I get these warnings every once in a while:

I'm guessing that some times the caller-id is blank.  I got tired of
those errors and did the following before the query:

exten => s,1,GotoIf($["${CALLERID(num)}" = "" ]?2:3)
exten => s,n,Set(CALLERID(all)=Restricted <0>)
exten => s,1,Noop()
exten => s,n,MYSQL(Connect connid localhost userid password database)

Doug

--

Ben Franklin quote: