[asterisk-users] Dahdi, b410p and looping from 1 port to another

Wilton Helm whelm at compuserve.com
Mon Dec 1 14:43:17 CST 2008

>Try to use a decent mailer that does not break threading.

This is an opportunity for me to ask a question regarding this mailing list.  I've worked with several other groups using a variety of communications techniques from Web based to news reader based, but never anything like this.

Due to my lack of experience (and/or wrong tools) this looks totally like chaos.  Asterisk messages come in with no apparent thread ordering other than noticing the subject line.  They are all mixed up with my general E-Main (and spam, which they exceed in volume).  I can't reply to them, as the To line generated isn't viable.

Is there some organizational structure I am missing here?  I am using XP and OE 6 for E-Mail, which may not be that friendly towards this type of situation.  It does have a very good newsgroup reader that I regularly use for another group I am part of, and I would be much better served by that than by having it all land in my general in-box at the rate of 100 a day, all mixed up with my personal and business correspondence.

Thanks,
Wilton