[asterisk-users] [SPAM] - Re: [SPAM] - Re: [SPAM] - Dahdi, b410p and looping from 1 port to another - Email found in subject -Email found in subject - Email found in subject

Andrew Thomas andy at datavox.co.uk
Mon Dec 1 13:46:38 CST 2008

The DAHDI docs actually include the 'steps' that used to be in Zaptel's
'make b410p'.  These steps involve downloading and compiling mISDN.  Why
re-invent the wheel?

Just a thought :-).

As for the 100ohm termination bit - it's simply changing a couple of dip
switches on the b410p card (as described in the manual).

Andy