[asterisk-users] Anonymous callerid

Max Alex max.asterisk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 00:39:43 CST 2008

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Actually we are setting up the callerid in case of emergency calls when we
got the anonymous callerid from the caller.
But the calls are going with callerid anonymous and not set the callerid, i
want to know how can we sent some meaning ful information to the emergency
services so our calls will not be disconnected and recieved by them.
Please provide some help for this.

Thanks,
Max Alex
Voip Developer