[asterisk-users] GSM recordings

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Aug 29 13:59:37 CDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 01:56:43PM -0500, Javier Prieto Gomez wrote:
>    I think that you can use quicktime..

Correct; Quicktime as a plugin can play GSM.

One small note, though: if you're unlucky enough to be using FireFox on
Win2k still, you're screwed.  The newest QT that will run on Win2k is
7.1.6, and that's blocked by newer versions of FireFox due to a bug.

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.
	       -- (Josef Stalin)