[asterisk-users] sip conversations overlapping!!!!

RoLaNd RoLaNd r_o_l_a_n_d at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 04:26:54 CDT 2008

i appologize for not making myself clear..

i have my asterisk box, connexted to 4 sipura3102..
 these sipuras has 4 PSTN lines connected to them through one cable, which has 8 lines inside of it (2 connected to an RJ11 and plugged into its respecitve fxs port in the sipura)
on the other side, i have 20 softphones.. these softphones has asterisk as their gateway.. where they could call eachother! or call/recieve calls through any of the sipuras...

my prob is as such:

when i call from softphone#1 to sipura #1, sound is pretty good and everything is working perfectly.. though if asterisk recieves a call from another sipura.. lets say its sipura #2, then! i could hear the attendnat answering the incoming phone in my current conversation, and i could hear some1 picking up and answerinfg the call..!
if i ask them to hang up! my line breaks as well..