[asterisk-users] Asterisk Queue's

Tobias Ahlander plyschen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 01:33:49 CDT 2008

Hello Philipp,

Yes, I have autofill set in queues.conf. I suspect that this behaviour is
because the Polycom phones I use have 2 lines. Has anyone used this function
with polycom phones before? Also, my agents are Dynamic, perhaps this works
better with Static agents?

Here's my queues.conf (with commented lines deleted for easier reading):

[general]
persistentmembers = yes
autofill = yes
monitor-type = MixMonitor