[asterisk-users] sip conversations overlapping!!!!

Drew Gibson drew at oanda.com
Thu Aug 28 13:10:53 CDT 2008

RoLaNd RoLaNd wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i'm facing this weird prob...my topology is as such:
>
> <softphone< --- <asterisk> ---- <sipura 3102>
>                                          ----<sipura 3102>
>                                         -----<sipura 3102>
>                                         -----<sipura 3102>
>
> when am on a call, sometimes when some1 else tries to call out.. i
> hear the actual tones which ends up preventing the other end from
> talking to me..
> moroever, when some1 calls me through one sipura, while im talking on
> another... i can hear the attendant welcoming message, then i hear the
> voice of whoever have picked tht line up..! and if i ask that person
> to hang up... my line breaks as well..!
> can any1 help me with this issue!
> below is my config:

How are the analogue phones wired? One phone plugged directly to one
3102 FXS port? or is there common wiring ?
Are all the FXO ports connected to telco lines?

regards,

Drew

NOTE: Holding the <SHIFT> key down whilst typing the first person,
singular, pronoun will produce stunningly readable results. Either
<SHIFT> key will do, you can even use the <CAPS LOCK> key if both of
those are broken/can't locate them. You can also use this procedure for
the first letter of each sentence, it makes everything much easier to read.

--
Drew Gibson

Systems Administrator
OANDA Corporation