[asterisk-users] Reliable wireless SIP phones

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at telephonydepot.com
Thu Aug 28 08:44:45 CDT 2008

On Aug 28, 2008, at 9:06 AM, Jaap Winius wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Are there any reliable wireless SIP phones available on the market
> yet?

We typically prefer DECT in which case the SNOM M3 is a strong
contender, but recently our customers have told us good things about
Polycom's new wifi handset:

    http://www.telephonydepot.com/product_p/105-058-8002dual.htm

One limitation is that there's no minibrowser, so you won't be able to
navigate the http proxy signup/authentication page at your local
coffee shop. Works great in the typical office setting though!

Sincerely,

--
Darren Nickerson
Senior Sales & Support Engineer